Terms & Conditions
1. Terms and conditions for providing legal services by DEBT CONSOLIDATION AMERICA
1.1. DEBT CONSOLIDATION AMERICA (Sunday ApS – Ewaldsgade 7, 3. – 2200 Copenhagen N – 40780580) shall provide the Client with legal services consisting of professional legal counseling, representation or defense of the person in court, during pre-trial procedure or elsewhere, and preparation of documents for the person and performing other legal acts in the interests of the person.
1.2. In performing the Contract for Legal Services and the assignments, in applying his or her experience and in finding solutions the attorney shall be guided by the objective to ensure the maximum legal protection of the Client’s interests, including creating legal certainty and clarity and shall be guided by law and professional ethics.
1.3. The intellectual property rights created within the framework of legal services provided by DEBT CONSOLIDATION AMERICA belong to DEBT CONSOLIDATION AMERICA and DEBT CONSOLIDATION AMERICA shall grant the Client a non-exclusive license for the use of the created documents worldwide in a manner necessary for the Client.
2.1. The authorization and liability for acting on behalf of the Client shall come into force at the moment of conclusion of the Contract for Legal Services. The Contract for Legal Services is deemed concluded if it has been signed or if the intent of the parties has been explicitly expressed in a format that can be reproduced in writing or by actions.
2.2. In order to replace the attorney performing the assignment, DEBT CONSOLIDATION AMERICA shall appoint one of its attorneys as a substitute attorney. DEBT CONSOLIDATION AMERICA is entitled to demand replacement of the substitute attorney.
2.3. DEBT CONSOLIDATION AMERICA and the attorney shall not conclude transactions on behalf of and on the account of themselves in the interests of or based on the assignment of the Client, if the purpose thereof is to conceal the actual beneficiary owner, circumvent any supervision, tax, reporting and other obligations, or any other purpose contrary to the law.
3 Text Messaging and SMS Marketing
3.1 Text Messaging Opt-ins
Enrollment in the Service requires you to provide your mobile phone number and agree to these terms and conditions. In addition, you may not enroll if you are under 18 years old. Before the Service starts, you will need to agree to these Terms. DEBT CONSOLIDATION AMERICA reserves the right to stop offering the Service at any time, with or without notice.
3.2 By opting into the Service, you:
- A) Acknowledge that you do not have to agree to receive messages as a condition of purchase. Confirm that you are the subscriber to the relevant phone number or that you are the customary user of that number on a family or business plan and that you are authorized to opt-in.
- B) Consent to the use of an electronic record to document your opt-in. To request a free paper or email copy of the opt-in or update our records with your contact information, don’t hesitate to get in touch with [email protected]. To view and retain an electronic copy of these Terms or the rest of your opt-in, you will need (i) a device (such as a computer or mobile phone) with Internet access and (ii) and either a printer or storage space on such device. For an email copy, you will also need an email account you can access from the device, along with a browser or other software that can display the emails.
- C) Understand that:
- DEBT CONSOLIDATION AMERICA text messaging program: Our SMS campaign will inform our subscribers about current lawsuits and settlements. They also receive updates to changes to any cases
- Message frequency: once you affirm your choice to opt into the Service, your message frequency may vary
- Customer care information: Reply HELP for help
- Opt out instructions: Reply STOP to end. You will then be unsubscribed from DEBT CONSOLIDATION AMERICA and no further messages will be delivered.
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
- Message and data rates may apply
3.3: Charges and Carriers
- A) Message and data rates may apply. Please consult your service agreement with your wireless carrier or contact your wireless carrier to determine your phone’s pricing plan and the charges for sending and receiving text messages. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any message, data, or other costs incurred (usage, subscription, etc.) as a result of using the Service.
- B) Supported carriers are AT & T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Boost, Virgin Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Cricket, Alltel, Cincinnati Bell, Cellcom, C-Spire, nTelos, MetroPCS, and other smaller regional carriers. The Service may not be available on all wireless carriers. DEBT CONSOLIDATION AMERICA may add or remove any wireless carrier from the Service at any time without notice. DEBT CONSOLIDATION AMERICA and mobile carriers are not responsible for any undue delays, delivery failure, or errors in messages.
3.4 To Stop the Service
To stop receiving text messages from DEBT CONSOLIDATION AMERICA, text the word STOP to any of the text messages you have received. This is the exclusive method for opting out. For Services operated through a different number, text STOP to that number to opt-out. Your opt-out request may generate either a confirmation text or a texted request to clarify the text message program it applies (if you have more than one). To complete your opt-out, please provide the requested clarification. You acknowledge that the text message platform may not recognize and respond to unsubscribe requests that do not include the STOP keyword command and agree that DEBT CONSOLIDATION AMERICA and its service providers will have no liability for failing to honor such requests. In addition, if you unsubscribe from one of our text message programs, you may continue to receive text messages from DEBT CONSOLIDATION AMERICA through any other programs you have joined until you separately unsubscribe from those programs. These Terms still will apply if you withdraw the consent mentioned above or opt-out of the Service.
3.5 For any questions you can contact DEBT CONSOLIDATION AMERICA at [email protected] for further assistance.
3.6 Changes to Terms
- A) These Mobile Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time without notice.
- B) Our SMS campaign will inform our subscribers about current lawsuits and settlements. They also receive updates on changes to any cases.
4. Validity and termination
DEBT CONSOLIDATION AMERICA is entitled to amend these present General Terms and Conditions at any time by informing thereof on its homepage. The most recent version of these Terms and Conditions is always available at General Terms and Conditions of Provision of Legal Services.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only. This webpage is not kept by licensed attorneys and it does not provide legal services. We are not a law firm or lawyer referral service. Communications on this website are not protected by the attorney-client privilege. This information is meant to improve consumer awareness. You should not rely upon any information on this website as legal advice. Please consult with an attorney in your jurisdiction for qualified legal information or representation.
Owned and Operated by JD Atlantic, LLC